Bais Yaakov Lower Elementary seeks a lead secretary for the Lower Elementary office who will maintain our professional, friendly and supportive environment for students and faculty. Candidate will work under the guidance of the principal to support all office operations.
- Possess strong multi-tasking, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with school information.
- Display fluency in Microsoft Word/Excel and proficiency with multiple computer applications
- Maintain student information system, database, school email, voicemail, and teacher ‘mailboxes’.
- Interact with faculty, parents, PTA, other school offices and maintenance staff
- Track faculty attendance (teacher absences and substitutes)
- Maintain personnel files/process new employees
- 12-month position – full time 8:30-4:30 ( with some flexibility)
- Competitive salary and benefits (tuition benefit for current BY parent)
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply or for more information