General Studies Assistants
- Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply or for more information.
- flexible full time position, work 1 on 1 with individual students, Masters in Special Ed required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.
- Ride the AM and PM bus route; be available for parents and students alike.
General Studies Teacher
- The Bais Yaakov Upper Elementary is looking for a caring teacher for 3rd grade math and science class through the end of this year, with possibility for continuing into future year. Wonderful benefits, including tuition reduction. Supportive environment
- Ivrit Teacher: Monday – Thursday, 9:40-11:15 AM, Every other Friday 10:20 AM -12:15 PM. The class is conducted in basic Hebrew.
AM Long Term Sub position starting in January
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- English Teacher: Monday – Friday (GS) – 4th periods (3:18-4:10 pm)
- Computer Assistant: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4th Period (3:18-4:10) possibly Friday (11:16-11:56)
- Computer Assistant: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5th Period (4:15-4:59) possibly Friday (12:01-12:41)
- Computer Assistant: Mondays and Wednesdays 5th Period (4:15-4:59)
- Computer Assistant: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 1st Period (12:42-1:27)
For inquiries about job opportunities at BYHS, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Support Technician
Part-time IT Support Technician to join the IT department in responding to helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to ITposition@baisyaakov.net
Early Learning Center
The Early Learning Center is looking for full or part-time teachers, including an experienced Pre Nursery lead teacher, who has certification in Early Childhood. Individuals must be upbeat, flexible, dynamic, and able to multi-task. Please send resumes and inquiries to BYELC@baisyaakov.net or call 443-548-7700 ext. 230 to schedule an interview.