Over the last 2+ decades, the Ladies Auxiliary has built a successful Scrip Program. This program functions to support the school’s budget while families make their regular purchases for groceries and other necessities.
- This year, 2016-2017, Each family is responsible to buy or spend $5,000 in gift cards.
- Gift cards to MANY major retailers, including Seven Mile Market –online and in-store are available for purchase
- Family and friends may help with the Certificate Quota, have them notate your family when purchasing Gift Cards. This year’s cycle for ALL parents of the 2016- 2017 school year began on JULY 1, 2016. At the end of the cycle, we will calculate Gift Cards purchases.
- If it is less than $5,000, a bill will be sent for 5% of the balance. The most you will be billed for is $250.
- If it is MORE than $5,000, 1% of the overage will be credited to your tuition for the COMING school year.
Below, you will find the documents and helpful links explaining the program.